CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

TuskieAs stated in an earlier post we are a suspicious lot here...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Tuskie

As stated in an earlier post we are a suspicious lot here on the CDU thread with good reason, your posts are certainly not being linked to trading 'anomalies'although for us holders that is the major issue, I am in effect making an observation of the almost 'exquisite timing' of 'new members' on the thread in relation to the pressure on the shareprice and the emergence of the Rocklands resource...you and I both know timing is everything and there is no such thing as coincidence in this game.

I have also stated in an earlier post that discussion around the Jorc etc really at this point is academic and merely conjecture. We are all waiting and applauding the speed that the CDU team is seeking to complete the crusher and then we'll all know what lies beneath.

As far as I'm concerned raising concerns does not necessarily banish a poster to the realms of down ramping, although there are some whose modus operandi is so blatantly transparent it's a tad embarrassing that they think no-one can see exactly what they are up to...

What I do seem to pick up from your posts ( and I admit I may well be wrong) is your belief that the original JORC is going to be accurate in terms of what mining will deliver.

I think that you will find that a lot of us holders beg to differ, I wish you well Tuskie..have to dash.

Cheers to the longtermers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.