CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

TuskieYou say you are a professional which I have extreme doubt...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Tuskie
    You say you are a professional which I have extreme doubt about.

It is obvious, early in the peace, someone important within the company came into contact with people who possible made an offer not to be refused and possibly, said people were told, "Piss off".

Getting close to mining those people are exercising power.

The company may be using irregular warfare. My belief is the low JORC was not by accident. The company possibly believes playing ball with what should be done is not going to get them anywhere. Remember they are on the inside and we are on the outside.

WE see really good drilling results and the share price goes down.

From the outside we get to see Nev's report. We get to see trading in shares that possibly do not exist at exactly multiples of two minutes (actually it's impossible for that to happen in real trading).

WE google the information about the people Julia puts into power to regulate the system. Max complains and no one wants to listen.

Everyone has an opinion, some say, it's a shite deposit, others say its great.

Well, guys there actually is a lot to read about and that is in the drill cores, and company releases.

By the time we get to mine, Canberra will have a new Federal government and right now I believe it will be Liberal. Maybe then Max and Nev's comments will go to a new set of ears.

Funny how the so called experts appear from nowhere. Funny how they try to play down what is happening.

If the mine is financed to production we don't need a DFS. Yes, it would be nice to have one, but what do they base it on. Basing a DFS on a JORC the company does not believe in, is about as useful as a used bit of toilet paper. Some on here have difficulty in believing that. Remember the old saying "shit in shit out". So rave on guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.