CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

copper confusion, page-219

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    James
    The mine is not fully funded yet.
    The DFS is a document that would clearly demonstrate to potential investors what the projected cashflows and profitability of the mine will be. This is still a very important document in light of the fact that CDU needs to find a significant amount of money to complete the mine infrastructure and keep it afloat until revenue's begin to flow.
    As an aside it would also prevent people like yourself making wild predictions about $3 divvies, which imo is pure fantasy !

Not only would this document be considered vital by almost any institutional investor considering participating in a potential capital raising it would also give "regular"/non institutional investors the information that they require to make an assesment of the present and future value of the company. Vital info when considering to buy or not to buy. Conversely that same info would be equally as useful to any current shareholder wishing to make an informed decision on whether to buy/sell or hold.

It is completely undeniable that markets hate uncertainty !

There are currently 3 major risk factors facing CDU before it is to be considered 'de-risked', as i see it
    1. Funding
    2. Profitabilty- not necessarily if it will be profitable but how profitable it will be
    3. Commissioning of the plant and efficiency of recovery processing.
    The DFS would remove 2 outta 3 of these uncertainties.
    Most of the fear and doubt that you often refer to is actually created by the companies lack of transparency regarding the DFS imo. People on internet chat forums do not move or influence the market. They may create some doubt in the minds of some but certainly not the kind of investors that CDU needs to raise $100m nor those required to provide real market momentum.

Your last post suggested that "possibly" the company has deliberatly understated the JORC.
    IMO that is possibly the biggest load of crap i've heard in a while. The JORC was calculated by an independant consultant.
    The JORC MAY understate the actual resource but that is purely a function of the inconsistent nature of parts of the ore body.

Your theories are so wildly inconsistent, one day its the big miners and the JORC rigging the resource statement and now its "possibly' the company itself manipulating the numbers.

With regards to the shareprice and algo trading....
    I'll tell you whose responsible its broking houses and financial institutions BUT its not because they have an axe to grind against CDU or WM its because they can make $$$ doing it under current regulations. Its clearly not CDU specific its across the board.
    Even your mate Nev has had to concede that
    You lately have been telling us all that current Labor pollies (all the way up to the PM) are "possibly" responsibe for protecting this activity in the name of a foreign power (mate that actually IS the biggest load of crap that i have ever heard). I'm not a fan of Julia Gillard, in fact i am not really a fan of the major parties at all but what i do know is out of the 2 the Liberal party is alligned to big business (these are the shadowy figures that you claim are trying to destroy CDU)and that a Liberal govt is far more likely to de-regulate financial markets or turn a blind eye to what their mates in the finance sector are up to in the name of FREE MARKETS.
    We all know thru the bitter experience of the GFC that unregulated markets dont work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.