CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

copper confusion, page-230

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Hoots, WM is dancing to the tune of a different drummer.

The brokerage industry has the dirts with WM because they don't march to the tune of a different drummer.

We have all seen the bore logs. People talk about the glory box. Is that all bull.
    Are they going to do a complete stuff up of the plant.
    I don't think so.

Regarding the crusher, It takes 30 days for concrete to set in the footings. The crusher once it is delivered only needs to be bolted together then lifted in place.

The rest of the equipment only has to be bolted together. The electronics for the plant control may take a while to get going. Remember the lead time started in China. On site is a bolting together exercise.

What Nev writes is not bull. What max writes is not bull. The two minute cycle of share transactions is actually happening that is not bull.

Either WM is a con man or we are going to make good money, that is a given.

I don't believe he is a con man, neither does the people who took shares in exchange for the plant. Even calculations based on JORC numbers suggest somewhere between a 25 to 30% earnings min.

Hoots you are suggesting that absolutely everyone who has done calculations on what will happen are as was quoted in the Castle "kidding themselves"

I can remember when you were saying that CDU is better than SFR, well I for one took your advice and now SFR is in the7's and CDU is in the3's. Now you are suggesting no one has faith in CDU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.