CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

copper confusion, page-243

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    JC, sorry, didn't mean to rattle your cage that much! Just adding to buddy's comment that a site visit, talking to the geo's, is no guarantee that you will be told what you need to know (whoops, more shades of Sir Humphrey!).

Now, you may recall that I have looked at the drill results (and analysed them in far more detail than 95% of other posters here) and agreed that the JORC is probably accurate (agreeing with the company, who have confirmed that the JORC DOES include the NCu), I have read the company reports and commented on them, and I am aware that the Chinese have swapped plant for shares - back door dilution, which seems very popular on HC's CDU thread.

Any FUD is created by the company's refusal to issue the DFS, claiming things are below budget when they never issued a budget and continually missing deadlines - if I were roh I'd be the embarrassed one by now!

Three years ago I scoffed at the forecasts that the co. would be in production by end 2011, instead suggesting that it would be 2013 at the earliest, more likely 2014. So instead of accusing me of downramping, please consider that perhaps I'm just a realist! And that those who were forecasting $$$$ of divis every quarter from January 2012 are the ones who are talking bull, even now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.