OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

BI feel sorry for you, desperately creating threads just to make...

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    B

I feel sorry for you, desperately creating threads just to make noise about market noise.

How about instead taking the pain of your earlier experience with the old OZL, and looking at the new OZL objectively, and engage in the discussions of others, rather than habitually and anti-socially starting new low content threads with a negative opening tone, so obviously intended to fill the board with negative headers as others respond to your low content.

If you want to post on the daily whims of traders in the copper market I suggest the appropriate place is the COPPER forum.

If you can't "get" that, then I suggest that in fairness (and in the interests of recovering some of your own credibility) you equally spam the boards of other copper companies, in order to hide your obvious bias towards protecting the reader of the OZL board.

An INVESTOR in copper isn't going to be bothered about 2 down days in a commodity that keeps bouncing towards all time highs. Nor is even a trader in a copper mining company.

Get over it B, you missed out through your emotions and historical baggage on owning a slice of a copper ATM machine here.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.