OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

El Quite frankly I'm surprised a person like you is giving a...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    El

Quite frankly I'm surprised a person like you is giving a person like B so much of your time. Not passing judgement though as I know its easily done and have been guilty of it many times myself, not with him but others as I know. I'm not totally winning or cured, but do feel I'm improving a good deal and happier for it. The thing is it doesn't matter to him (B) if you're right or wrong in any facts you post or how many or few people you have backing you. People like him seem to relish in others unhappiness and crave attention in anyway they can get it. The spin that he is trying to help is an insult to himself. Clearly he thrives on the responses. If you do not respond, then he may go away.
    He is a bit like a 2yr old that throws a tantrum. Why do they do it? To get attention. If a 2yr old throws a tantrum and the mother walks away and does it immediately, the child will normally stop. Why? Because the child did not get the response they expected.
    Same with B. If you post to him, then you just encourage him. If nobody rises to the bait, he will give up. More than likely he's NOT going to go away. But just "Maybe" at the very least, if people stop taking his baited hook the guy won't get the sick fix he seems to desperately need.

PS this will be my first and final post about this oxygen thief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.