CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

copper demand, page-3

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Come on jantimot surely you've got better things to do. It's like you're watching this board 24/7 just waiting to torpedo anything our resident flag waivers write. Sure some of it is a little crazy but don't get so wound up. It makes you look desperate and very different from when you first started posting. I'm not sure what your angle is but to say you're not emotionally involved with this stock would be a stretch IMO.

I haven't bothered to look on here recently but reading this morning it looks like people are a bit tense. A couple of weeks ago I had a few questions that I thought warranted answers to so I contacted the company. WM kindly gave me a ring from HK that day and although he of course couldn't advise me of anything that isn't in the public domain, I think it would be fair to say that he is not nearly as worried as a few of you on here and is certainly well aware of the different paths CDU can take going forward (well at least after listening to me waffle on for almost an hour lol).

So relax and let the guy go mining. If you don't think he can, sell out like I did early this year. If you see something you suddenly like, buy back in again. I can't tell you what the sp is going to do. What I can say is that whatever happens to CDU (whether good or bad) it wont happen because WM didn't see it coming, but hey that's JMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.