CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I'll try once more B7, methinks you can't help but read posts...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    I'll try once more B7, methinks you can't help but read posts that tend to not agree entirely with the world according to Bermuda 7.

I think the statement 'not having the slightest clue what is happening to this company' is at the best totally wrong ( as you very well know )and at the least just a silly statement designed to get a reaction, (so no need to respond to it further than I have)You know also that I have been invested in this company for over seven years, so to say that I based my investment on 2012 figures is just plain silly and inflammatory.

This may come as a bit of a surprise to you B7 but your posts are just one of many on the CDU thread that at times I read. It is of no interest to me or my 'mates' (by the way do you mean fellow shareholders?)whether you take my criticism seriously or not, why should that have any impact on me?

You raised your colours in respect to CDU and the longterm shareholders quite some time ago, it really is of little importance to me what you think. What is always important of course is when CDU is not taken seriously, and as a long term shareholder its pretty obvious why I react when that's the case.

One thing you may well have forgotten, is that Hotcopper is for all, I strongly suggest that like I am about to do to you (again), put me on ignore and that will be the end of wasting each others time with silly posts.

Cheers to the longtermers.

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.