CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Well well well haven't you changed your tune B7 ( mind you I do...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Well well well haven't you changed your tune B7 ( mind you I do quite like the comments made to Jantimot) call me old fashioned but I'm always relatively wary of complete about faces in this game..I'm sure you understand given the statements you have made in the recent past.

It may well be the lack of rose coloured glasses that allows me to be a tad more critical (like many long termers in CDU)
    about statements that run counter to the so called 'norm'...statements that aren't quite consistent.

I particularly like your statement "A couple of weeks ago I had a few questions that I thought warranted answers to so I contacted the company" so what you're now saying is that WM will talk to you and answer questions?

Well this is just wonderful, haven't we longtermers been saying something similar for years? I think there were numerous reasons given as to the lack of communication between yourself and CDU...but hey all is now on track ( more than a pun there) and you now implore the good folk on the CDU thread to 'relax and let the guy go mining'

I think a number of the longtermers must be quite bemused by your 'road to Damascus' moment...but that's what makes the whole investment game so much fun don't you think?

Let's see what the rest of the year brings and how long this sense of relaxation actually lasts...for many of us we have had really really tense times with our investment in CDU, we have also been quite critical at times..one thing many of the longtermers have also been is consistent in their longterm perspective of CDU..let's hope this consistency now remains with you B7..otherwise you might seriously blow all credibility right out of the proverbial window..

cheers to all

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.