ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Copper Demand, page-95

1. 10,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    You were not shouted down. You were given rational reasons (by more than one) why it is in the interest of shareholders to advance in a scientific manner rather than throwing a drill at a mountain and hoping that we were hitting the right spot. ( The posts are there to look back on)

With regards following up on Res Pot recommended holes, you don't think it would be Res Pot asking for the follow-up ground based geophysics to tighten things up? I do, they are not amateurs. They are either the best or amongst the best in the business. They understand the processes and want success for their clients.

I dread to think what would happen to the share price if a series of semi random holes produced poor results and spent hundreds of thousands a pop to produce no results...and why take that risk when a tighter procedure significantly increases the likelihood of actually hitting our targets. I'm confident there is a monster or two sitting out there on Inca tenements but we still have to find it! I'd hate to miss it by 50m and see some other more patient explorer find it in 10 years time when we have had to surrender the ground!

I know it seems like a long time but when you consider we are advancing four major areas simultaneously Inca are actually going like a bat out of hell.

Some of this current price stagnation is simply the hangover of options. This temporary stagnation will disappear and new blood will flood in on the back of any significant results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.