MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Copper Discussions

1. 1,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    Thought it wouldn't be bad to have a thread dedicated to copper talk, seeing it is integral to MOD's future.

I was surprised today that buyers didn't jump in a bit harder based on copper up nearly 3% in the last 24 hours...

Since hitting $3US per pound, it has slowly been building a stronger bottom on each dip, but has struggled to get over $3.20 on the rises..
    As I post it's up $3.21, but if the next dip holds above $3.15 and a reversal, it's starting to look close to a bit of a breakout...

Would like other's thought on where they see copper going through the reat of the year..
    I want to post a chart but it's a bit of a juggle on my phone, and i'm just as likely to delete this whole post in the attempt...

A copper breakout to coincide with resource upgrade or some preliminary reports that exploration is going well would be just beautiful timing.

Strong strong buy for me if it goes into mid/low 40cents.. When I saw copper move overnight I really thought MOD was staying over 50cents today, but maybe market needs a day to catch up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.