VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

copper flats charging ahead, page-66

1. 521 Posts.
    Gents I am very sorry to be negative on this stock (and Kori I dont want to be a wet blanket) but they are really poor with communication and it is all starting to smell very bad.... I am pretty certain (in fact I know) back in May when ORD announced that the samples from Laos were "in transit" they were in fact being held up in Vientiane by Laos authorities..ORD were not lying by saying they were in transit but they certainly werent giving the the complete picture...to say that results are backed up in labs in Australia is nonsense...look at ARE, they started drilling one month ago and already they have announced results from the first holes drilled..they dont seem to be having any problem with slow labs...at the worst of time results should never take more than a month and average time would be 1 to 2 weeks (this from a good freind of mine at Boart Longyear). I do not believe that ORD have started drilling at copper flats..the statement in the quarterly states that "an extensive drilling program has begun" that could mean anything particularly when taken in the context of the B#llsh*t of the samples being "in transit", it could mean the planning has begun, it could mean the camp is being constructed..again, not lying but definitely not giving a clear picture...they need to say "drilling has commenced" just like any company should be doing.... The ASX were all through their offices after that big share price spike going through there hard drives etc etc...these guys are smelling very dodgy...on the one side they say they have Asias biggest bauxite deposit and also australia's most significant copper find, and then on the other "backing up the claims" they say nothing.... Good luck with this one, but be aware, things may not be the way they seem with these guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.