AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi AlbertI've tried to remain conservative in what I have...

1. 10,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Hi Albert
    I've tried to remain conservative in what I have written while helping to keep the holders motivated during this wait for important news. I think AVB could mutate into a fortune making company for many on this list over the next few years but it is also possible that she will just be a good little earner. I think April will have seen a substantial re-rating. My money is seriously on the long ride to a mid tier copper producer but I still want to exercise some conservatism in my comments.
    Cheers

A bit more fundamental news; copper targets for the near term included.

* Three-month copper on the London Metal Exchange climbed 0.5 percent to $7,532.50 a tonne by 0110 GMT. The industrial metal lost a fifth of its value last year, the first annual decline in three years.
    * The most-traded March copper contract on the Shanghai Futures Exchange was steady at 55,540 yuan ($8,800) a tonne.
    * Copper lost some ground on Monday as a lack of clear resolution to Europe's funding crisis continued to be a major headwind for investors.
    * The drive to develop China's interior will keep copper prices firm in a $7,000 a tonne to $9,000 range in 2012, offsetting demand damaged by a floundering European economy, a top Sucden Financial executive in Asia told Reuters.
    * Unidentified gunmen killed two people near to Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc's mine on the Indonesian island of Papua on Monday in the latest violence to hit the world's second-largest copper mine, according to Freeport. * Germany and France took a tough stance with Greece and warned the nation on Monday it will get no more bailout funds until it agrees with creditor banks on a bond swap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.