OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

copper futures, page-11

1. 11,632 Posts.
    ok Pithy just want you to know I get paid big money $7,000 to put together these reports. I give it to you free. don't feel I'm trying to out do you ok..

TA for OZL week ahead...
    TA for ozl suggests that we have moved from triangular top in the shoulder position and the 4th upward leg rotating spinning top position. It’s also now formed a deep slingshot sub base triangular ascent to the morning star doji quadruple phase. OXL is in the early stages of a upward perpendicular trimuses vortex trend. This is the first phase of the four slingshot phase and TA further suggests extreme money flow eminent and bullish engulfing patterns have emerged from the hairline follicle that sent the stock into its first slingshot phase. The trend is expected to continue into a morning star pattern that will be slung to the double doji triangular interface of a very strong bullish rally. Extreme rally's are known 100% of the time when a stock enters the slingshot phase. The triple upward rolling head will bowl the nine pins skyward into an extreme short and long term money flow cash jack pot for all holders..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.