AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hey glen Archer...well saidIt is interesting to look very close...

1. 230 Posts.
    Hey glen Archer...well said

It is interesting to look very close at the sub-text on what I consider to be very significant ann for AVB and an equally significant milestone in resource targeting...

TP states..."The CU Equiv. Calculation represents the total metal value for each metal, multiplied by the conversion factor, summed and expressed in equiv CU. These
    results are exploration results only and no allowance is made for recovery losses...however it is AVB's opinion that elements considered here have a reasonable potential to be recovered as evidenced in similar multi-commodity natured mines elsewhere in the world..." This is an important consideration being made by TP... telling us sharesholders it is his opinion recovery rates will be high..notwithstanding the fact the Met analysis has still not been released...but this definitely bodes well...

ALSO the ann states "...CU equiv conversion factors and long-term price assumptions used are as follows:
    Copper Equivalent Formula = Cu % + (Au(ppm) x 0.6686)
    Price Assumptions: Cu (US$3.50/lb), Au (US$1,600/oz)
    3 Grade Tonnage Reported above a Cut-off Grade of 0.4% Cu for Sulphide Resources, and 0.3% Cu for Oxide resources...

However my calculation using current base and precious metals prices of US$8200 for CU and US$1750 for AU and US$33 for AG means the real value of AVB's global resource now stands at.......776,403 tonnes of CU equivalent...
    This is a excellent result for AVB clearly putting it approaching SFR status...1 million tonnes of CU well within reach and as we go post PFS/econ analyis and approach preproduction SP should become fully valued i.e. $1...

GLTA and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.