GCR 0.00% 0.2¢ golden cross resources ltd

copper hill extract from gcr web page

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    It makes delightful reading. Such technical focus - I love it...

Anyway, this is the bit I like. Its at the bottom of the CH description. Is this the company maker in the making?

"The Power Anomaly, in andesite about 1.5 kilometres east of Copper Hill, was discovered by the recent IP survey and has been drilled by only one hole to a depth of 420 metres. Only trace chalcopyrite was observed but gold grades of 1.5g/t were returned over two 5-metre intervals. A geochemically anomalous zone adjacent to the south has up to 7g/t gold in rock chips with elevated copper-in-soils. This matches the model at Copper Hill where copper-gold mineralisation is draped on the side of the major chargeability anomaly.

Five to 10 kilometres further south, analysis of the high-resolution airborne data has indicated anomalies with potentially exciting signatures. Magnetic highs have been interpreted to represent magnetite skarns, formed at the base of the overlying limestones by ascending hydrothermal fluids. This untested area holds potential for new intrusive complexes or discrete porphyries beneath cover."

Think about para 2. Its gold.

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 5551434 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2912144 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.