CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

***** - copper is rising--now $us3.5810 per lb, page-23

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Hey while you're all demanding FS to answer questions, maybe those same posters could take a stab at the ones I posted on Dec 6th.

What's the new TOTAL cost of the mine/port/rail?

How much $$ will the company be short?? 100 million? 200 million??

How many shares will have to be "sold" and at what price?

What will be the actual figure of the copper sold vs spot prices. 10% discount? 25% discount?? Not that the starting figure is BASED on LME. Oh and we must add the extra 4% on to that %.

How many shares will the Top 3 shareholders have by the time we go mining? Of course this would be a guess. Lets make it easy and say over/under 50%?

Will the company spin off any of its "assets" down the track? Already talk of Wilgar and a new CDU Uranium company. How will that effect current shareholders? Fair question as it was discussed at an AGM by the "boss".

Can we get clarification on which companies each board member represent? The CDU web site doesn't quite go into much detail. Strange!!

Can we find out costs of extraction of copper vs other metals as all we know is "copper equivalent"?

Can we find out why Hutch got 24 million votes to get him off the board? Who cast these votes as we were told at an EGM that anyone who thought the Big 3 weren't friendly was "crazy". Lots of mums and dad's must be very very angry (and organised!!).

Can we find out what the intentions are of the companies request to issue over 5 million more shares as interest free loans to "employees"?? Would they be happy to just issue them at $4.50 with the share price being so "cheap". Again strange they are waiting as everyone seems to think we'll be over $5 sooner than later.

Can we get more information on assets purchased by the company and who the original owners were. No need to answer this as there are more important ones. However I think this one will be fun to watch over the next year or two.

Can we find out the running total of money given to Oceanwide and what the total figure should be over the 77 million already paid?? I know a 100 million here and a 100 million there doesn't bother the majority here but just for laughs does anyone know what the bill should be? Heck say within 50 million!

Can we find out why if the company never needed a DFS one was started and quickly shelved? Could be like the JORC that WM said he never wanted to publish except for pesky press and shareholders who demanded it!

Can we find out if expense figures were put into the prospectus that was to be released before nobody was willing to subscribe at $4.30. I understand they would have been required if raising funds. Could be in the same drawer as the unfinished DFS but thats just my guess.

I think it's wonderful that accountability is now a pre-requisit for putting up posts on this board. Will wait with eager anticipation for any answers to the above. As a non holder trying to get a realistic grasp of the value of this company I challenge you to tell me why these questions are not valid to ask as I look to reinvest. Oh and name calling does not constitute an answer!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.