CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

***** - copper is rising--now $us3.5810 per lb, page-25

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Afternoon Bermuda, I'm assuming that given how much you previously had invested in CDU ( and you did imply it was a significant amount, if I recall) would it not be far more appropriate to put a formal letter together to the management of CDU? I think that would probably serve your needs far more than what you are going to get answered on a public forum like HC.

I'm not sure anyone is actually saying that your questions are not valid or have i missed something?

If I had had the experience of selling out all of my shares from a company based on total frustration and dissatisfaction re questions of accountability not being answered, I'm afraid I would be thinking very seriously about re-investing and going through the same thing all over again. HC posters have a tremendous amount of expertise and knowledge, but perhaps what you are wanting answered may well be beyond the scope of posters and will be more effectively responded to by the company itself. IMHO

If on the other hand you state that the company won't respond to you or you've tried to get answers to questions before to no avail..well perhaps only you can then decide which direction you should take.

Hope this makes sense?

Cheers to longtermers

Dossa
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.