CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

***** - copper is rising--now $us3.5810 per lb, page-53

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Projected commissioning of crushing plant--31 days

bermuda

You say the subject of the offtake agreement gets brought up at public meetings. What public meetings are you talking about, ? Be more specific please.

I have been to many meetings. I am in touch with a number of other posters by phone and e-mail and I have never heard the subject mentioned of what a great deal Wayne McCrae has done. Not once.

You seem to not understand the legality of confidential contract agreements in that one party to the contract cannot arbitrarily release details [ as is the case with CDU ] unless the other party agrees.

Under these circumstances,if CDU did release details without the consent of Oceanwide,it would leave itself open to legal action,heavy penalty and be treated with contempt in the market place . Wayne isn't dumb.

There is another aspect that, as far as I know, has not been discussed.

Wayne still has at his disposal another 40 % for a further offtake agreement. If knowledge got out of the deal with Oceanwide, he is at a decided disadvantage in negotiating a contract with another company.

If you still have difficulty in grasping the concept of confidential agreements, I suggest you consult you legal adviser.
    -----------------------------------I believe there will be some very embarrassed journos and others and very happy shareholders when the first production starts and that's another day closer.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.