COPPER 0.00% $2.71 copper futures

In my opinion, Havilah Resources Limited's (ASX: HAV) Eurinilla...

1. 3,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1028
    In my opinion, Havilah Resources Limited's (ASX: HAV) Eurinilla Dome in northeastern South Australia is a potential Tier 1 copper asset.

A combination of high-grade copper and scale are rare on the ASX.

EURC010: 8 metres of 6.38% copper and 2.72 g/t gold from 136 metres [Eurinilla Dome]
    EUR14DD009: 9.7 metres of 4.56% copper and 1.18 g/t gold from 157 metres [Eurinilla Dome]

I have tentatively estimated a range of 4.3-6.1 million tonnes of copper around the Eurinilla Dome.

See Post # 72887970

The above post highlights my interpretation of the exploration possibilities for a secondary copper mineralisation blanket (AKA a chalcocite blanket) extending for at least 20 km around the circumference of the Eurinilla Dome.

I also included the Kalkaroo JORC Mineral Resource and its chalcocite sub-set for comparison, which is Havilah's current copper flagship project, also in northeastern South Australia.

Havilah's 2023 drillhole EURC010 on the western flank of the dome is ~7 km around the circumference from the other high-grade drillhole intersection 2014 diamond drillhole (EUR14DDOO9) on the eastern flank of the dome, which hit the same supergene copper mineralisation of high-grade chalcocite and replacement pyrite.

There is still a lot more work to be undertaken by Havilah (or a JV partner) to confirm the Eurinilla Dome copper tonnes. The outcome will only be known via a lot of reverse circulation drilling and diamond drilling, to turn it into a Eurinilla Dome JORC Mineral Resource.

Sooty chalcocite at Eurinilla Dome.png

The above is from drillcore from MMG-Havilah joint venture 2014 diamond drillhole EUR14DDOO9 showing weathered pyrite fractured and shot through with supergene bornite and sooty chalcocite (secondary copper sulphide minerals).

'Sooty chalcocite' is a black, pulverent variety of chalcocite of supergene origin. 'Supergene' is a geologic term used to describe near-surface processes and their products, formed at low temperature and pressure by the activity of descending water.

Cheers

These are only my thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COPPER (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.