SMM 0.00% 0.3¢ somerset minerals limited

copper just broke 4 dollars, page-10

1. 2,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    well...the last 2 posts are very informative...NOT.

All these agenda driven posts (which do not exist) do nothing for stock research. Got to luv it when a stock is going backwards and these posts come out about agenda, and trying to buy in cheaper, scare tactics, auto bot (love that one). Oh well, suppose it makes the threads interesting. Of course, prices couldn't go backwards just because investors/traders have had a gutful and want to get out. Posts on these forums do not effect stock prices of a company with a paper script like TMR, and to be 100% honest I didn't want to see the price move backwards. TMR management acheived that all on their own.

I am a holder of this stock and have been for some time and I probably voice the feelings of a lot of long term holders of TMR. However, my "negative" posts bought into the forum posters like Paul100 who has provided TMR thread with realistic info for this company moving forwards.

Mowibble, just before you start, copper did not break resistance last night. Check comex copper futures chart..daily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.092M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4044700 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7110545 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.