SMM 0.00% 0.3¢ somerset minerals limited

..you took the words right outa my mouth, mowibble....been...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    ..you took the words right outa my mouth, mowibble....been thinking very similar only this morning..cannot believe the negativity coming from supposedly tmr holders...the yeah,buts, yeah, buts, if buts,crikey...why haven't they sold out then if tmr is that bad and unreliable???...yeah, but, only explanation i can think of is that there's a lot of holders heavily into the red sort of portfolio...maybe got too many in the high twenties...hurts i believe but why keep on whinging about it....plenty of other shares and portfolios one could say the same about it....on a positive note it sure looks like tmr has found its rock bottom and isn't that usually the best time to buy rather than whinge about low sp??...so guys don't whinge..just buy,buy,buy...course you can't if your pockets are empty....it's been a cruel mr market to all or many of us i assume..so if you think it's going to get even more cruel to your hip pocket then get out and cut your losses...or do the opposite if you trust the worst is over and hold or buy, buy...but pleeeze..stop ya whinging and airing of doubts....thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.092M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4044700 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7110545 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.