AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

The problem is Starline that everyone here has an opinion and...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    The problem is Starline that everyone here has an opinion and they are all just that.
    As KK (I think) pointed out that Jaguar probably shouted out they were getting a license, and yet after pouring 100 mil into the company all but went to the wall. Then again they didn't have Luis in their corner.
    I will be more than happy to dance naked under a full moon with a candle on my head on granting of the license, but until then, it's not done until it's done.
    A spike to 23 cents on rumour would see me gone, as initially it was an in and out for me, cause when I got in the expectation of mid teens was 'and day now' which has proved incorrect, but I have been moderately caught up in the story, which has a long way to travel, but without me I suspect.
    Sadly I think this company with be in others' hand at some point, as greed to wrap it up for a few will be their game. It is a money pit and the big end will want it all. I may very well be wrong, but it's investing, so never say never. I read very early in my reading of these threads there are somewhere north of several tens of millions of shares or more, tied up here with regular posters, ask yourself this, a spike to 23cents, you reckon everyone will be at the next roll call?
    Protection of your capital is the number one rule of the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.