COPPER 0.00% $2.71 copper futures

Copper Market Deficit by 2025, page-2

1. 3,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1012

As the metals world descends on London this week, it seems everybody has something in common: they’re all copper bulls.

What others are saying about copper:

Commodities bank: “There’s a pretty interesting dichotomy between the macro and micro in metals. We’ve seen macro and trend-following funds running fairly large short positions as these markets have been moving lower, but during these last couple of months there’s been quite a bit of physical tightness, especially in copper.”

The world’s largest publicly traded copper producer: “It’s not sustainable. Either the copper price adjusts to the positive fundamentals, or the trade issues lead to a deterioration in the fundamentals, but that deterioration has not occurred yet. And it’s perplexing.”

Chilean copper miner: “The outlook for copper is very positive, I think on the demand side emerging markets continue to drive a lot of physical demand, China demand for copper is expected to grow this year above 4 percent, and also in other parts of the world like the US and Europe demand is actually -- physical demand -- is quite strong.

On the supply side, copper is in shortage.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ck-here-s-why-everyone-s-bullish-about-copper

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

HAV fanboy: still drinking the Kool-Aid  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COPPER (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.