COPPER 0.00% $2.71 copper futures

Pretty uninspiring choice in terms of development plays on the...

1. 9,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 909
    Pretty uninspiring choice in terms of development plays on the asx and combined with a poor copper price definitely does not make copper the hottest place to find gainers. MOD and AVB have been taken out, removing the potential one hit wonder greenfields plays and SFR and OZL leaves a mix of mostly leverage plays (some may say dogs) that need significantly higher copper prices around 350 c/lb to become economic. Good news i think time is good to sift through these plays before any recovery in prices, a bit like a nickel sulphide a few years ago.

SVY and ALK perhaps have the highest profile potential new mines, although the latter comes with significant gold and REE value.

Leverage type plays with exploration upside; XAM HCH STM ARV RXM KGL PXX HRR AL8 CCZ CBY AML C6C CYM Add ARL CLA PEX ADT MLX RDM MYL RVR HAV into that mix but they have significant value in other metals as well as copper.
    DGR are leveraged from SOLG shareholding
    MAG big targets around ALK FMG NCM and Co. Probably a lot of others I've missed but thats a start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COPPER (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.