CIG 0.00% 6.0¢ caspian oil & gas limited

Well,if it aint working change it up I say.Lets just make one...

1. 27,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Well,if it aint working change it up I say.

Lets just make one thing clear.

STO paid us the $20 million they owed us.
    GP then for some reason,went and put it all into PRU,evidently without a stoploss,we lost circa $16.5 million propping up PRU and the crossover board members.

This isnt a whinge or a bitch, its bloody fact.

For some ungodly reason the board in their collective infinate wisdom paid GP a $30K bonus last year,this board would have to be the most useless of boards ever,though I suspect their PRU Shareholdings are just fine thanks to the shareholders of CIG.

Anyway thats history,mind you if you come the EGM ,you might see some fireworks.

I quote the illustreous chairman who I doorstopped in Balcatta over GPs sharetrading technique.

" Caspian's cash and liquid assets mean that the company will be well placed to commence a significant exploration campaign as soon as shareholders approval is received to close this transaction in early September."

What Im guessing is that CIG's best asset to date the now eight percent of Mansounia will be sold to PRU.

I'd also love to know who the private shareholders of Equus are as well.

Again from the report

"The consideration for the purchase of Equus shares will comprise shares in Caspian("consideration shares"),such that Equus shareholders will hold 45% of the share capital in Cspian following the completion of the transaction"

Thats not to say that the potential of Naltagua isnt there,the deck however thus far hasnt being good to CIG shareholders.

The proof of this will be if any,thats any PRU or known asocciates of PRU/CIG/BYR are on it.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.