AIS 0.00% 22.0¢ aeris resources limited

Copper news, page-1136

1. 3,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    G'day @coto, appreciate your comments.

In my humble opinion (as pointed out 3-4 weeks ago), the market remains a little fickle and/or volatile. Plenty of talk in the U.S about a possible downturn, especially by those that apparently understand the market/equities very well (eg. Diamond, Buffett et al).

The surging copper price is certainly assisting AIS and it's SP, just not to the extent that many expect. The problem, I believe is that big money seems to be remaining on the sidelines or in other plays waiting to see whether the surging gold and copper prices has legs, i.e. will it consolidate or march down over the next 3-6 months?? That may be directly related to the somewhat subdued SP of AIS, in addition of course to debt, production and other issues that some on here are suggesting.

in any event, if the price of gold and copper remain (or exceed) at these levels for 6-12 months, the company will be banking a decent amount of cash and hopefully reducing some debt. This will no doubt greatly assist the SP going forward as the risk averse re-enter or buy for the first time.

I for one am not too concerned about the SP over the next few months, except to say that I don't want it to retrace too much. The SP will look after itself if the gold and copper prices remain at these levels, nothing surer IMO. And yes, upgraded guidance by the Board must be provided to SHs to keep the faith ( as it were) and to engender confidence that the company will indeed make the most of these very strong gold and copper prices. Food for thought.

GLTAH & DYOR
    Last edited by Bigglesworth: 20/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $212.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $569.6K 2.527M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 288862 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 84769 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.