AIS 7.50% 18.5¢ aeris resources limited

That's a great rundown of how Aeris has progressed. Putting the...

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    That's a great rundown of how Aeris has progressed. Putting the cricketer son aside, odd but this can colour peoples view of an individual and Andre Labuschagne is no lightweight, he reminds me so much of Andrew Cole of OZ Minerals, moved fast yet was attacked for acquiring more copper and aggressive in exploration and innovation, many saying he was too aggressive, he would refute that with - get it when you can because copper supply is going to have trouble keeping up. I guess BHP agree that he did a good job.

Andre like many in the red gold knows where demand is going, everyone who sees renewables as real see the blindingly obvious. Pushing hard hard to expand pure copper production potential takes a ballsy approach, its these new copper prospects and more to come IMO that will propel. When copper runs, bigger is better and a balance between production and the search for more copper opportunities was a hall mark of Cole, I see the same in Labuschagne.

The big difference between the two entities as I see it is in value, OZ at fair value when BHP took its tilt, Aeris is trading at a discount for one of two ASX last standing mid tier pure coppers, I want to see this move on its merits and not via some opportunistic pitch, in fact that is about my only concern some bigger fish, direction and operational wise its perfect for me.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.