SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Australia has seen some big new greenfields minerals discoveries...

1. 13,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    Australia has seen some big new greenfields minerals discoveries in the past 15 years, many in WA. Most have been achieved by small explorers eg SFR, PLS, LTR, DEG.

I predict with some certainty that there are still big greenfields discoveries to be made in Australia. May SPQ discover big copper and big nickel, as the MD promotes.

I also think that the various Governments around the world, including Oz of course, will assist, by making special incentives and/or support, explorers and miners find and then mine the metals that underlie the urgently-needed change to renewable energy and decarbonisation.

The USA has taken the lead with its Inflation Reduction Act The Inflation Reduction Act | Clean Energy Council. It has negative implications for Australia though. What will our Government do to counter its effect? I expect action as stated above. This is the big picture!!!

The need for the right minerals is now urgent. Copper and nickel are sure to play a big part. I hope that if small companies like SPQ can find something potentially big but exploitation would be slow and expensive because of very limited resources, then the Australian Government will come to their aid by offering appropriate financial incentives and other assistance so as to expedite and facilitate exploitation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $3.465K 433.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 597065 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 296788 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.