SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Copper & Nickel, page-44

1. 5,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4042
    Skyline, based on drilling since the jorc, extensions should double it.

Sect 10775 at steam engine, more than 200m North of jorc area for example. .

Dinner creek not touched yet, but its thicker at the surface compared to steam engine and Eastern creek.

West of steam engine an 1km x 600m prime target, Eastern ridge South 2km potential extension.

There are some really deep splays between steam engine and Eastern creek that at depth might link these.

I can't see these bring tested yet.

Going into production will help next year as around 1m a month will come in, that should seriously boost exploration.

I note they have not drilled deep, I'd assume once in production they can test depth and really step up exploration.

Generating 12m a year from mining, at 19m cap does mean Spq is not over valued I feel.

If a revised jorc doubles, they could double production and money coming in then each year would be greater than present cap.

Everything is open and many strikes are kms long and very little drilled up.

Some of there grades are plus 5oz per tonne and they are shallow.

That's just gold. Bottletree in the short term could be a game changer. Much risk was born in 2018 when the maiden hole was sunk for nearly 300m at 0.22% copper.

The 3d imaging shows they were out a bit on that hole.

Next year will be a better year as they will have cash coming in, should expand exploration and get under tertiary cover around steam engine.

Soils are good on tertiary, tertiary is also watershed secondary gold, versus reef, steam engine etc primary.

I generally look for source to it. Early days as it needs to be drilled first to know what rock composition exists.

Outside what's mentions dido is interesting.

They certainly are lucky to have so many prispects close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1657571 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 433185 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.