COPPER 0.00% $2.71 copper futures

Clark888 you legend, thank you for that post, best post I have...

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Clark888 you legend, thank you for that post, best post I have ever read on HC.

Wow, Like wow, HAV is so undervalued it's too good to be true (but it looks like it could be) DYOR!

This looks to me to be a lay down misere can't really lose. Why the hell havn't SFR done a deal?

I am very tempted to buy some more after that video. Have watched the first 29 mins at 1.5x. Makes the speed of commentary about right. You might prefer 1.25x

Anyway the thing about this resource is that it is largely proved - 90%. And if you watch this then it looks like that is in fact true. It's near infrastructure and labour. It's fairly simple open-cut mine. It's in Oz. They own the land. I am wondering what is the problem.

I encourage you to watch at least to 29 mins. It is compelling. I am wondering where the risk is because this stock is mindbogglingly undervalued. I just dont see that much of it. Nothing that could stop this project going.

If I was in charge i would be tempted to go on your own. Get funding lined up and then do CR! and BOOM! About $100 mill to do the gold at the top and start making cash

Then another CR and BOOM BOOM!! HAV is like $6-8 - 3-4 years. Forecast. $2Bn Market Cap is hare price of $6.53.

Cheers

DISCLOSURE: HELD and BUY sentiment
    Last edited by TazD: 09/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COPPER (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.