COPPER 0.00% $2.71 copper futures

Copper Peer Comparisons (Undeveloped Projects, Ore Reserves, PFS or FS), page-64

1. 3,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1028
    @GordonAcko

You are welcome.

IMO, the main sources of the negative content on the HAV forum are:

1. Downramping to suit the poster’s book or trading strategy; and/or

2. Disgruntled former company officers (and their mates) who use the forum to disparage Havilah, its projects, management and major shareholders.

This has been ongoing since redundancies happened early October 2019. Their motives are unknown. It looks like their purpose is to drag the share price down by spreading negativity and sowing seeds of doubt.

Which is bizarre given they still have employee share options (which expire July 2023), that are not too far out of the money.

Their negative content will often appear after a positive ASX release or post. They think they are anonymous by hiding behind what they perceive to be 'clever' avatars or author names. But the more astute shareholders have figured out exactly who they are.

As trading is currently relatively illiquid, and investors tend to be retail, the negative posts can have an impact, particularly if forum readers are not astute and/or don't do their own research.

Note: via his Trindal Pty Ltd entities, Dr Chris Giles has 42 million fully paid ordinary shares in Havilah (aka 'skin in the game') and therefore a big incentive to get HAV to at least $1 per share.

Based on his annual base cash salary of $174,984 (see page 25 of Havilah's 2021 Annual Report) Dr Giles would have to work 240 years to accumulate $42 million (before tax). So, unlikely he is just in it to continue drawing a paycheque.

As Dr Giles has previously stated (see Havilah's 14 January 2019 ASX Media Release):

"I take modest consulting fees when compared to my peers that cover my technical contribution and role as a director and competent person.

I aim to be rewarded via my shareholding in Havilah and in that regard my interests are aligned with yours."

Cheers

These are only my thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COPPER (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.