HMX 5.26% 4.0¢ hammer metals limited

Copper Price 12 month highs, page-28

1. 3,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5826
    The definition of an orebody is based on whether a mineral accumulation is economic to mine. With increase in Cu price, mineral accumulations start to take on a different appearance. HMX has many defined mineral accumulations with Cu resources. Kalman is one such resource.

Consider Kalman. It is a sizeable deposit. The modelled resource gave a overall figure of [email protected] Cu equivalent, using Cu price of USD 7,000/t and Au of USD 1,300/oz. Open at depth. With every $ increase in the PoC it adds to the bottom line and at some point it will tip the scales of mineable resource. The resource model extends to 600 m depth or so - which will require U/G. But what about looking at the portion of the resource amenable to open pit? They've drawn a conceptual pit outline, but I don't see any numbers anywhere. The point is, that at these Au and Cu price levels, there is a case for re-looking at these resources (not just Kalman, theres others too and they're all 100% except for Jubilee), to see whether there is potential for small scale mining and trucking operations, and either selling the ore to existing operators, or toll milling to get a concentrate and then selling that. All in the name of cash flow. Theres others up there already doing this, surely Hammer would be looking at these options?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $35.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $18.19K 470.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13500 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 180839 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.