CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I noticed ***** conveniently ? forgot? unable to fix a technical...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    I noticed Kitco conveniently ? forgot? unable to fix a technical glitch?... to post LME copper stock levels over the past few days……not saying hedge funds/shorters would have anything to do with it….but surprise surprise stock levels continue to fall……but arn't our non holders / churners/ shorters/HFT's telling us there is way too much copper and no demand especially because China has hit a brick wall = disastrous growth of a pitiful 7%+…..wow yep that is pretty bad alright!….not….imho

From InvestmentMine as they seem happy enough to tell the world stock levels continue to fall:…..
    "COPPER LME WAREHOUSE LEVEL 225,425 T 06 MAY 2014 - 52 WEEK LOW 225,425 T 52 WEEK HIGH 678,225 T"

So there in fact appear to be shortages …as per Max's post…..and still plenty of demand….imho: …52 week high 678,000 ton and today 225,000 ton…..down a whopping 452,000 ton!!! in just 52weeks!!!

In fact warehouse levels are close now to 5 YEAR LOWS!

Come on WM lets hit the market with details of the DSO sales... ( that would be the 100 +/_ shipping containers shown in the last announcement that are onsite right alongside the DSO) and when the $$$$$$'s/INCOME is going to hit CDU's bank account.

Most world markets are up overnight including the DOW being up over 100points…..plus someone with a buying bot is currently keen to mop up our churners donations…..not a bad idea I think considering how ridiculously low our current SP is and what should happen with the DSO sales announcement..…imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.