CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

copper price firm at $us 3.8868 per pound, page-9

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Conix,

It is not my intention to lower the enthusiasm you have for what you consider will be the dividends from Rocklands but I prefer to see the actual figures rather than making predictions.

We will get a better idea of the native copper nugget effect and the accuracy or otherwise of the official Jorc figure when the digging commences and that is not far off.

I prefer to remain pragmatic about these things as there are many factors which will determine dividends,the copper price as an example

The contribution from Wilgar will be ánother one as the plant has been bought. But as I pointed out to Mrstoatgobbler when he gave a guesstimate of Wilgar ,it is way too early to even guess with Wilgar open north,south,east and west and no deep drilling.

Being pragmatic,I go on facts and not guesstimates and the measured resource for Wilgar will be forthcoming in due course and then, and only then, can be made a reasonably accurate assessment of Wilgar's worth and its contribution to the dividend stream.

Overall, the picture for CDU looks bright.
    -----------------------------------------------I believe there will be some very embarrassed journos and very happy shareholders when the first production starts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.