TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Copper price makes Tiger Resources a takeover target, page-43

1. 859 Posts.
    All this noise about minutiae timelines like " oh hope the trend is up tomorrow " what the hell is that?? You people need to get a grip. The trend will be set from this point , if your not comfortable with that ...sell & get lost! The " trend " as you put it will go forward over months.. years .. Not day to day . The company has how many shares? 1.2. Billion! All your shares combined account for maybe .01% get real it's getting old. If your not here like myself for years to come then please stop commenting on your 3 day up trend ! because u sound more ridiculous than I did on my last post.. By the way I was a tad gassed! As I have said before I have been with them for 5 1/2 years in at .55 c and have been beaten up , sure but the resource is still there, and the matrices are sound . I will perhaps never recoup ..maybe I will make money ...but it will be in the YEARS, to come so please stope with this Moronic talk of few day trend. The company has struggled , they will inevitably prevail. "Buy low & never sell ...guess who? "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.