CYM 2.04% 5.0¢ cyprium metals limited

Copper Price news, page-1302

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    yep the copper market looks completely normal and not at risk of supply disruptions at all…..

The recent frequent disturbances on the supply side have also cast a certain impact on the spot market. A fire at the Ventanas port in Chile hindered the shipments of mines. In Peru, large-scale riots blocked the shipments at the Matarani port (SMM data showed that as of last Friday, shipments of copper concentrates flowing out of the Matarani port totalled 3.65 million mt, and the exports were 106,300 mt in November). At the beginning of the month, the truck drivers in the US went on strike, weighing on the US copper concentrate exports. Moreover, the warehousing capacity of raw materials of the Las Bambas copper mine was about to reach its limit.On the news front, Pedro Castillo was dismissed by Congress and arrested, and a fierce protest broke out in the country, putting pressure on the new government. As a result, the Peruvian government announced a state of emergency. The protest spread to Matarani port and hindered the shipment of copper concentrates. At the beginning of the week, the Panamanian government ordered First Quantum's Cobre Panama copper mine to cease operations because the company failed to reach an operating agreement with the government.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $76.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $98.72K 1.982M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76924 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 626748 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.