CYM 2.56% 4.0¢ cyprium metals limited

Whilst I appreciate the fact that blips in the copper ore/metal...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Whilst I appreciate the fact that blips in the copper ore/metal production scene can cause temporary glitches in price (either up or down) - I usually adopt the principle of - "Can this company survive the long run on its own merit?" - bumps on the road are just that - temporary in nature. Naturally, if there are several bumps in close occurrence of each other and those bumps continue down the road for an elongated period, then that becomes the new normal and we start to evaluate the company with respect to that new normal.
    The pertinent questions are:
    (1) Irrespective of several bumps in the road (Peru being one), can CYM survive - we already know the answer to that.
    (2) In the foreseeable future, will there be an oversupply or under-supply of metal? As seasoned investors, we know the answer to that as well.
    (3) Does this company present a long term investment? Yes, its positioned as a mid-tier company with multi-decade ore bodies. So this takes care of our investment long term.
    (4) Is the process technology mature and well known - yes it is. Its not some fancy-shmancy new-fangled theory that has yet to stand the test of time.

I've placed my money on CYM as a pure-play copper story, and am now searching for other similar growth stories where the market has taken leave of its senses thereby resulting in a massive disconnect in share price.

Every time there's a dip in the price, I grab a handful biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $60.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.2¢ 3.6¢ $284.2K 7.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 242556 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 46232 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 4.2¢ 3.7¢ 2301566
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.