CYM 2.38% 4.3¢ cyprium metals limited

It's very odd, isn't it... Not too many retail holders are...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    It's very odd, isn't it... Not too many retail holders are sitting at a profit current share price levels.

Likewise, the institutional placement offer was at 20c months ago. We've since had sufficient time above those levels to churn through their shares if they're the ones selling. There's very little margin at these prices.

So that leads me to suspect it's perhaps a few pip / short term traders exiting after picking up their recent parcels below 20c.

But you're right in your theory as well. CYM's possibly being accumulated. End of day auctions are consistently being matched, with ~5 shares in favour of the sell orders, which knocks the share price back at the end of day auction, whilst the buyer accumulates as much as possible.

Copper is currently near ATH's. Long term, copper is trending higher. Nifty is is undoubtedly viable and will be worth multiples of the current share price. I've witnessed similar behaviour before on stocks I've held before. And 6 months later they're x3 their original share price.

Patience rewards those who've done their due diligence.
    Last edited by Da12kl0rd: 21/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $65.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $132.1K 3.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1101911 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 544417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.