CYM 2.38% 4.3¢ cyprium metals limited

This is effectively the TLDR version...I don't think a slow down...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    This is effectively the TLDR version...

I don't think a slow down in Chinese residential construction will affect Copper too much. At best, there might be a short term slump. But I don't think we'll ever see Copper sub $3/lb again.

China is investing billions into domestic infrastructure and the "Belt and Road" initiative. This will likely counter diminished residential construction. Additionally, regions of Africa and the Middle East will undergo serious growth and economic development.

Over the next decade we're going to see both China and India's middle class emerge. This will greatly affect discretionary spending - which directly correlates to increased copper consumption. Mass production of affordable electric vehicles, as well as the electrification of the global economy, will see a massive up trend in renewable related commodities.

Additionally, the Western world has committed to meeting carbon neutral targets, as well as Electric Vehicle quotas, to be met within the next few decades. Europe and the U.S are investing hundreds of billions into building a new industry and job creation.

There are far too many macroeconomic factors which are both positive and indicating significant demand in the next decade.

Combine all of this with dwindling copper production and grades, and I'm very optimistic towards Copper's future.
    Last edited by Da12kl0rd: 07/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $65.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $132.1K 3.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1101911 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 544417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.