CYM 2.04% 5.0¢ cyprium metals limited

Copper Price news, page-730

1. 23,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    About one year ago punters were optimistic about the Restart Study and finance to follow in December

No matter how you slice and dice it, for all the noise about getting into production early it's an incredible failure. Conversation on here questioned why Barry kept the line and didn't foresee the delay to the Restart Study, something that was very evident with the lockdowns and timeframes for everything, labs, construction etc, etc being pushed out.

Barry's comments at the end of his presentation at the recent conference about fronting shareholders smacked of bravado.....recall when CYM put out the ann regarding finance one day then a CR ann the very next day?! How's that looking after his loyal shareholders? He mentioned many times early in the piece about loyal shareholders, "they're not selling" and I recall he mentioned the figure of 60% of loyal shareholders. I think a lot of them have left the building.

Barry's enthusiasm has been replaced by bravado but it's worth remembering he has a responsibility to shareholders. People like Tim Goyder get it, most don't. I will spew if his bravado comes to the fore once more and he claims victory if or when they get finance, and how "we've all toughed it out" because his treatment of shareholders along the way has degenerated to the point where trust in Barry has eroded.

Is it too much to hope for that he might front up and do a 30 second video for those of us who still believe in him?

Take the mouthguard out Barry and talk to us.

Last edited by Bunn-Wackett: 23/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $76.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $98.72K 1.982M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76924 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 626748 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.