CYM 16.7% 4.2¢ cyprium metals limited

Has anyone criticized anything Barry has said on anything other...

1. 23,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1333
    Has anyone criticized anything Barry has said on anything other than finance timelines?

Nifty refurb was a good move--his comments last year regarding shortages of structural steel were proven to be spot on--his comments about Finders share price not reacting until a profit of US$58mil was posted need not have been said for obvious reasons but he was honest--he's consistently deferred to market experts for guidance in the copper price--infrastructure is worth $300mil (unconfirmed)--he underplays their experience in heap leach--gov't approvals are all amendments and pretty much on time--"we're operators and developers, we're not explorers, I'm not" said Barry--Nifty refurb and training going to plan--senior debt sorted, LOI with Glencore, paper work and final DD, it's slow because the market has turned and financiers get a bit cautious--financial benefits of producing copper metal plate, IP and their tech--ESG--Nifty's 80-$100mil cash flow pa against a MC of $73mil is outstanding (may be subject to change)--<add your own here>

I trust Barry's guidance ('cept "finance just about done")

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.006(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $64.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.7¢ 4.0¢ $511.1K 11.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 353683 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 19996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.