CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

copper price rising sharply--$us3.443, page-10

1. 2,144 Posts.
    iceman101
    Morality is a funny thing, you will always get someone who bends the rules and finds out ways to do whatever.

Pretty much every soldier who died in the great war past 1916 died because JP Morgan found a loop hole in the laws of the USA to allow armaments to be sold on credit. The USA had a law to stop that from happening. If you run out of money you stop fighting.

How many of our Great Grand parents died that way.

The legal transaction for borrowing shares is interesting. If I was to short sell 1 Million dollars worth of shares how is the transaction done. Remember that we are talking about one million dollars. If one was to take all the short sales of the last week how many signatures on paper would there be for that borrowing. What security would there be for the borrowed shares.

My guess is a lot of the short selling would be naked shorting or done in a way the so called lending is nothing more than a facade. Just try to get one million dollars from a bank with a computer transaction, not having to front and no signatures and no security.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.