AOH 0.00% 12.0¢ altona mining limited

dott---i have spoken many times to management about...

1. 581 Posts.
    dott---i have spoken many times to management about Finland----It is definately NOT a lemon--far from it---the mill has been able to run to full name-plate capacity ,but only for a moderatly short time,not because of problems with the mill,but trouble being able to get enough ore out of the ground quick enough.This may have been fixed by now,they were working on 4 levels of stoping at the time ,but expecting to get 3 more levels operating shortly after i spoke to them.I would be surprised if the plant was not getting enough ore by now.I believe the "no news on Finland" is a deliberate play---so as to not wake the sleeping bear and have Xstrata wanting to buy that as well.This is my opinion based on conversations about info that is available to anyone who bothers to ring and ask the right questions.The decision on the valuation of the Roseby operation is not a 5 minute job and must be done thouroghly and according to strict guide lines assuring the best and fairest outcome for both parties,based on known quantities of minerals,plus inferred value of yet to be proven minerals----so that is why we have not had any formal updates.Half baked assumptions can do more harm than good to peoples expectations,so it is better in the long run to wait and get the full story---and an outcome that may just surprise us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.