CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

copper price, page-79

1. 2,594 Posts.
    Z

I apologise if you have traded CDU and I havnt seen the change in the sentiment section.
    Give me one thing that made you buy (as a trade) where you obviously knew you wouldnt lose your money.
    Was it the fact that WM is a tightarse and will save shareholders money at all stages of the developement of CDU.(No I would think))
    Do you admire WM for wanting to develope Cloncurry as well as CDU?
    How about giving local kids and other young people work and actually attracting them into the town?
    What about creating a brand new mine that will run for many many more years than the first 10 (or 30mt whichever comes first)
    How about a new port with a long term lease?
    No debt
    A great resource.
    You can bag me if you want but I belive we will have as much in the 30mt as they thought in the 52mt.
    What will change your mind.
    Sales? DFS (I wouldnt bet on getting shares at this price if they actually get to state what is there)
    Will whatever they stockpile above and below the 20m level convince you.
    Because once M&G are out (if thats what they are doing .Im still not sure) then people that are buying in now wont sell without a profit so I think an increase will happen.Hope so.
    Me Im happy to wait and see.
    I know you only wish holders well and thats very nice (you may be a holder soon hopefully) so give me a yell when your in and please please tell me why.Cause you will probably be the upward push for CDU.
    I think as you have created some respect from some on here I would really like to know what got you into CDU and what will get you back in.
    Dont say DFS .Its old.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.