C6C 0.00% $2.79 copper mountain mining corporation

2017 highlights (100-per-cent basis) Mine production for the...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    2017 highlights (100-per-cent basis)

• Mine production for the year was 88.3 million pounds of copper equivalent, made up of 75.8 million pounds of copper, 23,600 ounces of gold and 277,000 ounces of silver.
    • Revenue for the year was $304-million from the sale of 73.9 million pounds of copper, 23,800 ounces of gold and 264,800 ounces of silver, net of pricing adjustments.
    • Cash flows from operations before changes in working capital items for the year were $102.8-million.
    • Gross profit for the year was $59.1-million.
    • EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) was $122.5-million for the year.
    • Adjusted EBITDA was $91.0-million for the year.
    • Site cash costs for the year were $1.38 (U.S.) per pound of copper produced net of precious metal credits.
    • Total cash costs for the year were $1.81 (U.S.) per pound of copper sold net of precious metal credits.
    • Realized prices on metal sales in the quarter were $3.12 (U.S.) per pound of copper, $1,279 (U.S.) per ounce of gold and $16.77 (U.S.) per ounce of silver.
    • Paid back $50-million in principal and interest on project loans.
    • Cash on hand at the end of the year increased to $45-million.
    So, as I´m always willing to learn, would you explain to me, how with 3$ per pound just to reach break even they could reach the numbers in 2017 as posted in their full year report.

thanks in advance, Michael

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C6C (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.