MRX 0.00% 0.7¢ matrix metals limited

copper price, page-3

1. 17,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 464
    this is probably more a comment for the feedback forum but I agree with you angry. Trudy's posts are informative and she is a genuine poster. She was only defending herself against a vicious public attack.

On the other hand I think it's good to see the mods being visible in there decision making. When reasons are made clear for suspensions it stops the accused from becoming paranoid that they have been victimized by the system as they are left in no doubt as to why they have been suspended. Also it serves as a clear warning to everyone else as to what is acceptable. However, to suddenly change the HC culture may be too much of a shock. Perhaps admin could try a more gradual introduction of standards. I fully agree with the suspension of da ragazzo but perhaps cases like Trudy's could be served with a warning. Maybe if admin could adopt a period of grace (say 3 months) for cases like Trudy's, where offenders are warned rather than suspended until everyone gets the idea that even retalliation is not going to be accepted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.