AR1 0.00% 16.0¢ austral resources australia ltd

Copper price, page-483

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372
    Suni your comparing apples and oranges your company has the potential to make significantly more than AR1 but not till 2025 if they are lucky don't think you won't get missed timelines and blown out expenses on the current DFS. AR1 is a growing producer that has only begun its journey do you really believe unforseen pitfalls wont plague your other company, in the meantime over the next couple of Years AR1 has a greater opportunity to make good but not better profit than your other company investment, because it already has the infrastructure in place. The capacity to earn and increase market capitalisation is all that matters in my opinion, you can make just as much money investing in a company that has a smaller operation than one that has a larger goal. Just depends on how you go about .If it can make 8-9million a quarter free cash flow that is pretty good to me with potential to expand nice and steady The market cap can go back to well over its all time high and still be cheap, a much lesser journey to traverse to do so for AR1. I would think nothing wrong with having an investment in both companies and covering a broader spectrum of growth potential in the share prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.