AR1 0.00% 16.0¢ austral resources australia ltd

Both raise fair points.I also had invested in AR1 on the basis...

1. 3,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 753

Both raise fair points.

I also had invested in AR1 on the basis on what both of you gents have explained. Once the results came through it shed a different light.

I am not saying AR1 cannot be profitable and cannot make some bags from here but as I have said, I think most holders would agree they got in to AR1 on the basis of the results would have been far better than what has transpired. Once things are going swimmingly well IF they do, the profit margin just isn't there. The only thing they can have a real effect on the margin is the price of Cu or the head grade processed.

As long as the head grade is sitting at around 1% AR1 will never really kick serious goals. If the SS shows a positive result at LC and the head grade can double, the business will start going somewhere and there is a few IF's AR1 also has to cross because as it stands, right here, right now there are more bags to be made elsewhere.

Again all IMO, I could well be wrong but I am basing my opinions on facts and figures provided by the company which offer a genuinely good insight to where things are sitting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.